Monday, April 5, 2010

Lost in words

...........Argh!!!
..1st term exams was..so..TT..
I din even expect i would got such a low marks olmost in evry subject..
now ok,
...
i understand that, its me myself..
din study well, last minute baru study, ....
now only feel regrets.
its useless.

now wat i've got to do
is to..study hard again,...
concentrate more
wont let anything,that's putting me down in the end
n im sure
IT WONT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

ok..now..i try to restudy hard again,
evrything turn back to normal..
one my my best fren left..
he changed to another sch, which is
kind of far frm my sch n house.

miss him so much
eventhough, he oways try to play little kids game with me sumtym..
bt i enjoyed the tym with him..
*sigh*
hope we will meet each other again in d future..
so ...CHEERR UUUUUUUUPPPPP!!! :D


bt agn...its another relationship problem -.-
urgh..im hating dis..
a guy in another class of mine..
he likes me.
evry1 had told me abt it..
he try to talk to me sumtym..
im ok with it. cuz we r fren ^^

bt ..what i try to do, is only to concentrate on study dis yr..
bt not any other things that will interupt my study..
bt i'll try to challenge within myself dis tym

I'll try not to be that..unresponsible agn, not to act like a foolish coward,i will try to be stronger than evry1...
especially my enemy----> hate to say dis =="

dis yr i'll challenge what comes infornt of me.
no matter what happen!
so yea!
BELIVE IT!!! -----> LIKE WHAT NARUTO OWAYS USED TO IT!!!! :D !!!! XPP XDDDD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment