Sunday, May 2, 2010

Petrified

This is my new written poem..
I wrote this in class
on saturday 01 May 2010
wrote this with the feeling of anger..:p

someone made me mad dat day..
n i hate it..
after writing dis poem, i felt abit relief..
cuz all of my anger had olredi express out into dis poem...

Title of the poem : PETRIFIED..
" You're no longer mine
I do know that
You do not need to broke my heart,
Cause you're not suit enough to broke it
And I'm not longer your pet
who you can't command me to dis & dat anymore".
" From now on, I'll not allow u to fill up my heart wit empty words of yours
I cant bear this hurtful feelings anymore
You're just so dramatic and clever
that no even one person know that you're the one hu actually lying".
" I do not need to tell your SECRETS to anyone,
bt one day! IM SURE ABT T!! "
" You'll fall before me"

And dat tym i'll jz ask u,
" what's d matter? ;)
scared? "

*smirk*

No comments:

Post a Comment